Join SCO – Part-time Production Crew
We aspire to be a world renowned Chinese orchestra with a uniquely Singaporean character. Committed to inspiring Singapore and the World with our music, we regularly create superb concerts and events that captivate our audience and make an impact in the community. We would like to invite you to be part of the SCO family and join us as a Part-Time Production Crew.
- -Provide support and assistance to hirers, Stage Manager, Stage IC, conductors and musicians during rehearsals and concerts
- -Drafting of stage layout plans/movement plans when necessary
- -Set up stage and seating for orchestra according to Stage Manager/Stage IC/external hirer’s seating and stage plans
- -Ensure hall safety measures for areas covered in concert hall/backstage: e.g. ensure fire escape routes are always clear of obstacles
- -Perform backstage and onstage task during each event to help event run smoothly
- -Assist in strike of the event
- -The position is required to perform manual work
- -Able to converse effectively in English
- -This is a casual employment.
- -Starting from S$10 per hour
- -Successful candidates will be required to attend paid training prior to commence of employment.
How to apply:
-Click here to download the job application form
-Send in (by post/hand/email) the completed job application form with simple resume indicating relevant job experience to:
Human Resource Department
Singapore Chinese Orchestra Company Limited
7 Shenton Way, Singapore Conference Hall
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Application Deadline: 6 January 2019