The Singapore Chinese Orchestra Company Limited would like to invite applications from outstanding musicians for the following positions:
– Possess a minimum of tertiary qualification in music performance and preferably with experience in playing in an orchestra.
Application and Audition Requirement
1. Applications must include:
- A completed Application Form (click SCO Audition Application Form 2018 to download the form)
- A copy of your full resume;
- A CD recording of the required repertoire:
- Handel: Harp Concerto in B-Flat Major (1st Movement)
- Debussy: Danses Sacree et Profane (both movements)
2. All recordings are to fulfil the following requirements:
- Contains no accompaniment
- Contains no imagery or video recording
- Has not been digitally enhanced or edited
- All works should be presented in their entirety
- The CD must be accompanied by a full track listing
- As the recordings form an important component of the shortlisting process, please ensure that the quality of the recording is excellent.
3. Audition Date:
- 25 September 2018
- Note: SCO will provide 1 harp in the warm-up room and 1 harp in the audition room on the day of audition. Candidates may also choose to bring their own harps.
Applicants whose recordings do not meet the stipulated requirements will not be considered.
All applications are to reach the below address by 24 July 2018.
Singapore Chinese Orchestra Company Limited
Human Resource Department
7 Shenton Way, Singapore Conference Hall
Contact Email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applications will be notified for audition and interview.