Join SCO – Usher
We aspire to be a world renowned Chinese orchestra with a uniquely Singaporean character. Committed to inspiring Singapore and the World with our music, we regularly create superb concerts and events that captivate our audience and make an impact in the community. We would like to invite you to be part of the SCO family and join us as an Usher.
This casual position plays a crucial part in every event operations, including crowd control and providing guidance to the audience of the SCH (Singapore Conference Hall). You will be working closely with the Event IC and Stage Manager in ensuring a smooth flow during events and contributing to the audience experience at the SCH.
-Provide assistance and guidance to audiences at the SCH
– Work with SCO Staff and SCH Hirers to accomplish a successful performance
– Develop and cultivate strong audience relationships through good customer service
– To implement SCH house rules, fire and safety policy for safety of concert goers
– Pleasant personality and courteous
– Able to commit for at least 3 months per year
– Able to converse effectively in English
– Able to stand for prolong period and assist patrons with disabilities
– Comfortable with height and climbing of steep stairs
– Able to work in an environment with variable lighting conditions, including strobe lighting, and loud sound
– Maintain a well-groomed professional image
– This is a casual employment.
– Starting from S$9 per hour
- -Successful candidates will be required to attend paid training prior to commence of employment.
How to apply:
-Click here to download the job application form
-Send in (by post/hand/email) the completed job application form with simple resume indicating relevant job experience to:
Human Resource Department
Singapore Chinese Orchestra Company Limited
7 Shenton Way, Singapore Conference Hall
Email : email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Application Deadline: 6 January 2019