We aspire to be a world-renowned Chinese orchestra with a uniquely Singaporean character. Committed to inspiring Singapore and the World with our music, we regularly create superb concerts and events that captivate our audience and make an impact in the community. We would like to invite you to be part of the SCO family and join us as an ARTISTIC PLANNING SENIOR EXECUTIVE / ASSISTANT MANAGER. You shall serve as a key member of the orchestra’s programmes team in planning and executing educational and outreach engagement initiatives.
- Develop learning resources and implement innovative, interactive, curriculum-driven experiences for schools and people of all ages. This scope includes developing content in the form of concerts, tours, art information packs, videos and exhibition.
- Project manage education/lifelong learning special collaborations and work closely with internal and external partners
- Develop strategies for school/campus/online outreach to support audience engagement and connect with SCO’s ticketed productions
- A degree in any academic discipline
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both English and Chinese (in order to handle queries and feedbacks from Chinese speaking stakeholders in regards with the development of content in the form of concerts, tours, art information packs, exhibition and other artistic planning matters)
- Strong project management, budget management and administrative skills
- Highly adaptable with strong collaborative spirit, working with diverse internal and external stakeholders and audiences
- Able to work independently and under pressure with a passion and drive
- Relevant work experience in education sector/Knowledge of the national school curriculum and practices with a background in music and significant knowledge of Chinese orchestral repertoire is extremely desirable
- Able to work on weeknights and weekends for concert duties
Interested candidates are invited to write in with their comprehensive resume with information on current and expected salaries and contact details by 25 July 2020 to:
Human Resource Department
Singapore Chinese Orchestra Company Limited
7 Shenton Way, Singapore Conference Hall
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)